I’ve removed the front fenders to drill out the spot welds and remove the inner fenderwells. I have also removed all the asphalt sound deadening material and most of the seam sealer from the floor and firewall. Total weight of the sound deadening about 5-7lbs.
I’m also starting the turbo support brackets. They will bolt to the Monkey Fab support brackets and tie into the engine block. They will prevent the combined weight of the turbos, downpipes and elbows from cracking the headers.
I also finished the linkage for the manual master conversion. The pedal ratio is much improved and the pedal height is right back to the original position.