Didn’t get much done, but I did get the new -6AN transmission lines made and installed. I also got the new extra-capacity transmission pan installed. Now I need to tidy up a few wires since I can access them right now with the right side header off and out of the way. I also need to mock up and weld my forward and aft engine limiters out of 1/2″ steel tube and 1/8″ plate.
After a way too long delay (completely my fault), finally dropping my front suspension, trans brackets, misc other brackets off to the powdercoaters tomorrow. Also dropped the trans pan back out of the truck to replace it with the new deep pan, and fix the sticking kick-down cable, as well as remove the trans cooler lines as they are being replaced with Push-loc and AN fittings to match everything else. Oh, and I have three customer cars to finish tomorrow that have been here for way too long.